If you are looking for a Home Inspection in Carmel Indiana, then Door to Door Inspections is the best home inspector in Carmel, Indiana.
Home Inspector Carmel, Indiana
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. Before you sign on the dotted line. That’s the reason behind a home inspection. It’s important to have a full and complete understanding of a property’s real condition. After all, we can attest that even a beautiful house could hide significant problems with your brand new home.
Looking for an Inspection in Carmel call 317-500-0903 today.
With some larger home inspection firms you never know who will show up to do your inspection and testing. With Door to Door Inspections you are dealing with a Carmel Indiana home inspector that has been in your shoes. We are a home inspector who you can trust.
How Long Does a Home Inspector in Carmel, Indiana Take?
We typically take 2-3 hours to do the on-site home inspection Carmel, Indiana. We generally take more time on larger houses, less if we bring two inspectors. We will give you as much time as you want, and do not rush to get to the next job. Many inspection companies schedule jobs every two hours, pushing the inspector to finish quickly.We are into quality, not quantity.
We can help with the following types of home inspections:
- Single Family Homes
- Rental Properties
- Owner Occupied
- Multi-family Homes
How Much Does an Inspection in Carmel, IN Cost?
Home Inspections start at $275, and go up depending on size, age, and number of heating/cooling systems are the main considerations. We charge extra for septic water sample and lab testing, radon and termite (WDI) testing. If you are in need of any of these types of inspections, you can give us a call at 317-500-0903 today.
Who Normally Pays for a Home Inspector in Carmel, Indiana?
A home inspection is normally an analysis of a home that is more in depth than a normal cursory inspection that is primarily more beneficial for the buyer. Because the buyer benefits the most, they usually cover the cost or negotiate with the seller to cover the cost. If you are in the process of buying a home in Carmel Indiana and need a home inspection Carmel, give us a call at 317-500-0903 today.
What’s Included in Your Inspection?
Your report will include all aspects regarding the condition of the home’s HVAC System (temperature permitting); interior plumbing and electrical systems; the roof, (looking for indications of a needed roof repair) attic and insulation; all of the homes walls, the ceilings of the home, all of the floors, every single window and all doors; plus the foundation, basement and finally any structural issues or problems that may exist within the home.
- Exterior Components – Wall cladding, Door and Windows, Decks, flashing, eaves, fascia, driveways, walkways, steps, grading, drainage, any evidence of water penetration into the building envelope
- Roofing – Roof covering, flashing, gutter systems, skylights, chimneys, roof penetrations, evidence of leakage
- Plumbing – Water distribution systems, drain/waste/vent piping systems, fixtures and faucets, functional flow and functional drainage, water heaters, safety controls, normal operating controls, fuel storage equipment
- Electrical – Service entrance conductors and equipment, main and distribution sub-panels, over-current devices, grounding equipment, fixtures, switches, receptacles, smoke detectors, Ground Fault protective devices
- Heating – Furnaces and heat pumps, safety controls, operating controls, flues and vents, heat distribution systems
- Air Conditioning – Cooling and air handling equipment, operator controls, distribution systems,
- Interior – Walls, floors, ceilings, stairs, railings, balconies, counter-tops, cabinets, door, windows, any evidence of water penetration
- Insulation and Ventilation – Insulation, vapor retarders, the absence of any required insulation, ventilation systems in kitchens/bathrooms/laundry rooms, attic ventilation
- Built-in kitchen appliances – Dishwashers, ranges, cook-tops, microwave ovens, garbage disposals, range hoods, etc.
Finding a Top Carmel, Indiana Home Inspector You Can Trust
Finding a home inspector for your home is more difficult than doing a search for “home inspection Carmel, Indiana” in Google. You need an inspector with the personal experience that you can trust.
It is our objective to be the “absolute best ” in the Carmel, Indiana home inspector industry, not the largest! We are dedicated and resolved about supplying our clients with the most superior inspection service, unrivaled personal care, and deliver an inspection report that sets the industry standards.
When you need your home inspection completed for your home purchase in Carmel, Indiana, give us a call at 317-500-0903 today!